Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Custom foam sheet Iphone 3G case

Here's my custom foam sheet Iphone 3 case! Here are 2 pictures of it.


Front

Back(With Lego brick and Rubik's cube design!)



Yeah I know my Iphone is in it but anyway, yipee! I finally completed this case! Actually I had done most of the things needed on the phone case long time ago but I just couldn't find a way to get the foam to stick together to form the case shape that I needed for my phone. Finally, at Value Dollar shop, my mother and I found a tape called cloth tape. It was sticky enough to actually stick the foam together! So I finally got the case done and did some adjustments to make it fit perfectly. I'm so happy that I finally got a phone case that has my 2 favourite colours! :D
Dimensions of case:
Length: 11.9cm
Width: 6.2cm
Height: 1.6cm
By the way, for the decorations at the back, first, I drew the decoration on white paper, then, I put on some packing tape/scotch tape/transparent sticky tape onto the decoration to prevent its colours from getting chipped off and to make it waterproof. After that, I cut it out and pasted it with the cloth tape! I did this because I needed to differentiate my phone and my sister's phone because our phone covers are very similar and I thought the phone cover was very plain. Yeah, I did a phone cover for my sister because she wanted me to and hers is not an Iphone. It's the phone that I use to take pictures of my stuff. That's it for now and I hoped you like this post!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.