Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lego bricks and more set review: 6117

Here's a Lego bricks and more set review of 6117 which contains the doors and windows essential for building houses! I bought this 2 days ago. Here are 3 pictures of the parts in this set.





Now, to the review.
Pieces: They are quite good, and most of them are new to me since I haven't have those pieces before. (15/15)
Examples of what to build with it: They do give good examples of what houses you can build with these doors and windows, but from my posts, you can tell that I prefer making my own creations more. Although, this is actually great for younger kids or people who just become fans of Lego like my younger sister to see some examples and perhaps get some inspiration. (14 and a half/15)
Total: 29 and a half/30(Another one that didn't pass the most newest record!)
By the way, if you didn't know, there is an app for Bricks and more, called Lego 4+. Dunno if it's actually for younger kids or not, but I enjoy playing the app especially with both the helicopter propeller and car/truck wheels or using the minifigure legs. If I only used car wheels, then it can be quite boring for me. See me play one round of this game in the following video!





That's it for now and I hope you enjoyed this review!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.