Monday, December 10, 2012

Lego City 2(MOC) with Christmas decorations!

As I mentioned in part 1 of Lego City 1, I've built a second Lego City which has more free space for vehicles and fewer buildings. And since it's now advent, I decorated it with Christmas decorations! Here's the picture of the city:


As you can see in the picture, I decorated 2 buildings and the pavement with snow and have a present and lights hanging on the bridge. There's also 1 Misletoe plant hanging outside my Lego TV station MOC. Here are a few videos I made which involved this city:


That's it for now and Merry Christmas!
Haven't seen Lego City 1? Check out the links!
Lego City 1(MOC) Part 1
Lego City 1(MOC) Part 2
Lego City 1(MOC) Part 3


Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.